Sunday 7 October 2012

Betapa hebatnye penangan shaklee ni,trus sign up jd distributor

Salam semua...Pg2 bukak fb kuar post dr wife kpda seorg member sy ms kt u dl..jom baca post kwn ni...

"Today is the day where i decided to join the Shaklee group, as an Independent Distributor.

Why?
Because i tried their products (its been almost 3 weeks now) n i can see good results. I only bought the trial pack (my budget is quite limited n also i am very sceptical towards "beauty products" especially supplements, because i always tell myself, i dont have any health problems, so i dont need them)

What made me changed my mind n decided to try them out?
While i was pregnant with Sofia, i took lots of vitamins in a day. Vitamin B, vitamin C, fish oil, folic acid, calcium, u name it. I was thinking, the baby is "stealing" all the vitamins n minerals from my body, so i need all these extra vitamins to replace whats lost n "stolen" by her. I completely stopped everything after the delivery. Somehow, only now i realized, why did i stop?? My baby is still breastfeeding, so technically, she is still "stealing" all those nutrients from me! (I have no idea why it took me 10 months to realize that). So yeah, that was when i decided to try Shaklee

Here are my observations :
1. Skin feels softer n smoother (ask my husband! Hihi)
2. Less hair fall (new mothers will know this, especially those yg baby tgh start menyembur2)
3. Stretch mark, cellulite, old scars (from previous cuts) are slowly becoming less obvious
4. Feels a lil bit lighter n energetic (psychologically kut)
5. The best part is, i noticed that when a mosquito bit my baby yesterday, the mosquito bite was gone in less than half an hour! All this while, it took MONTHS for a single mosquito bite to become completely gone. (U can look up her previous photos from my album). I have tried a lot of cream, serum, petua, but nothing works. Tapi this one is too early to tell, need more observation. (Was hoping for a mosquito to bite her again to confirm the result, boleh gitu?)
There are few more results but i cant put it here. No, not in public (u can send me a msg to find out though hehe)


Anda berminat nk jd mcm Maria ni, boleh hubungi sy:

- SMS 012 3961730
- FB: Zahara Yaakop
- Email: anulusflower173@yahoo.com


P/S: Tak KENAL maka tak CINTA :)

No comments:

Post a Comment